Saturday, January 17

should i trust u...

should i? why would i? huhuh!!

i make a promise to one person, that i would trust her and at the same time, she need to trust me.. nothing going to be secret as she said, if i heard anything bout her, juz straightly said to her... so do i... if she heard anything bout me, told me..

but nah, seems like she keeping sumting from me.. i dun noe what but i can feel it.. maybe it just my curiosity... but,we should be curious of anything.. Yeah! if not, its easy for sumone to cheating on us..

it doesnt mean i dun trust her anymore, of coz i trust her, but at the same tyme, i really hope she doesnt hide anything from me.. believe me, if u can give ur trust to me, i would give all my trusted to u.. coz i like u n moreover i luv u.. its ok for me if u dun luv me.. but again.. pliz, dun ever lie to me..

1 comment:

Vesshant Visyan said...

yea gv trust take trust...