Thursday, January 29

please...

day by day keep my anger n frustration growing bigger n bigger.. why it is hard for him to learn from the past.. everyday juz trying to crash out entire family.. please, stop n listen to us.. stop believe what outsiders say.. and remember, without us, u cannot stand alone.. please, learning from the past.. remember what hv outsiders have done to our family.. remember how hard we goin through the life together.. for my entire family (xcept him), please be patient.. as soon as i goin to the working life, i would not ever let him step up to u guyz again.. say what is right and fight for the right.. if my late brother can fight untill his laz breath, so do i.. i would fight for it n prove my late bro that i would keep my promise to protect this family..

No comments: