Sunday, March 28

perception of life... from mine persepsi..

my life?
yerp i rather to dedicated my life, to the person i cared most, specially my family, my dear, my frens and all people around me..

why?
nah, i just believe, by make u guys hepy, so i can be hepy as well..

not afraid, people wil pijak-pijak u?
trpulang, i will let GOD to judge everythin, once u make my life suck, u are no longer in my bigger head dictionary..

so.. easy kan ntok berada dengan saya.. u doesnt have to be somebody, coz i'm nobody.. but i will be somebody to ur life, if u are nobody in ur life.. coz my life my breath my soul and my precious heart, i dedicated it to the person i luv such as u.. selagi saya bernafas, selagi saya mampu, hidup saya untuk ceriakan korang, dan kekalahan terbesar saya bila saya melukai korang..

hope u guys can accept me in ur life, coz i wana be part of everyone life.. i juz hope..
InsyaAllah..

No comments: